WELCOME

TO MY CRAZY LIFE

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Vanilla ICE ICE BABY & MC Hammer!!!







I know many of you will not understand how I could not only want to go to a Vanilla Ice and MC Hammer concert, but that I would actually pay money to do so!!!! Well it was by far the best 20 bucks I have EVER spent!!!





Alana found out about this concert about a month before......a bunch of the girls had discussed going, but nobody would commit and by the time we went to buy tickets the cheap ones were gone and we just couldn't see spending 50 or more bucks to go. The day before the concert I get a call that Alana's husband had found some tickets for 20 bucks and we decided what the heck let's do it!!! Just to say we did!!


First thing we had to do was meet the guy we bought the tickets from....I was a little nervous. What if we drove all the way down there and we got bogus tickets?? I know I worry to much!! Anyway we got them and they looked legit, so off to dinner we went!!!













We thought that the concert started at 8 so we got to there at about 10 to 7, thinking the doors would open around 7ish.....well the concert didn't start until 9!!! We stood in line until they opened the doors around 8!!! It was actually really fun cuz we met some new friends! Since we were some of the first in line we got to stand right up front!!! We were standing next to kids that were not even born when they toured together 18 years ago!!! But they were so fun and even liked hanging out with us old folks!!! I didn't have to use the zoom on my camera all night!!! Needless to say it was one of the funnest nights of my life!!! Oh and I got to touch MC Hammer!!! TWICE!!!! Alana got to get on stage and dance with Vanilla and MC Hammer and Ice grabbed her hand (pic below!!) And I had a full conversation with Vanilla Ice!!! IT WAS AMAZING!!! Thanks Alana!!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You make me giggle. I love you!

Dani said...

I was there in spirit!!!!! :(

Mrs. Dexter said...

I'm SOOOO jealous! :)