WELCOME

TO MY CRAZY LIFE

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas in Wyoming!!!!


So I was informed by my mom that it has been five weeks since I last posted.......Hello..it is Christmas time. Life has been absoulutely CRAZY......I would like to go back and post all that has happened, but I really don't have the time or energy. I figure I will just start with Christmas and try to be better this year.

We have a tradition in the Packer family to have Prime Rib and Shrimp on Christmas Eve.....well Dave LOVES Shrimp and Prime Rib, so it is now a tradition in the Larson household!!!


We also have the tradition of opening up new pajamas.....this year I got a little crazy and decided to make the boys' pj's.....I think they turned out awesome and the boys loved them!!



The boys also open the gifts they get for each other......this year they all got a new hat with their favorite team on it.....we have three die hard dolphins fans.....don't ask......and two steelers fans....well Sethy doesn't have a choice yet. Dave is a huge Steelers fans so he was teasing the boys that he wouldn't allow Dolphins stuff in the house......hence the below photo.





Then Sethy decided that the stockings would be fun to wear around....he is such a riot.....Dave says he reminds him of my brother Jack.........that is SCARY!!! It is also true....he is always making us laugh with the funny things he does.


My boys are SPOILED ROTTEN!!!
Come on Dave it is 7:30.....at least you got to sleep in a little.....we could have been up at 5:00......

By the end of the morning the garbage bag was almost as tall as the tree. We had an awesome Christmas!!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

How fun!!! The p.j.'s turned out great. Thank you for updating your blog. I love you.

Dani said...

I can't believe you didn't get up until 7:30!!!! You guys are lucky!!! Dave looks HOT!!!! LOL!!!