WELCOME

TO MY CRAZY LIFE

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Seth's 3rd Birthday!!

I can't believe it, but my BABY is 3!!! It feels like just yesterday I was in Salt Lake with him in the NICU and the rest of the family home in Afton with my WONDERFUL mother!! Those were the longest 16 days of my life and now it is 3 years later!! What a joy he is to us!! He makes us laugh every minute of the day.
He is totally obsessed with CARS!! He watches it at least once a day sometimes three.....well at least it has to be on that many times. He is usually following me around, but if I turn it off all H@@@ breaks loose. I know I will regret it, but oh well!!










Anyways....I wanted to make a really fun cake for him and my friend Melanie found this racetrack pattern, so with the help of Dani (of course) we made him this fun cake!! HE LOVED IT and kept trying to drive the car around the track!!






He loved opening his presents, but kept trying to take turns with his brothers like he had to a Christmas. It was so cute. WE LOVE YOU BABY BOY!!!


































2 comments:

Dani said...

Love the new background!!! Very Tye. And that cake is AWESOME!!!

Stephanie said...

I love the cake. Three years ago.
Wow- what a ride to Salt Lake City the day after your C-section. We have done it all!!!